For those park crew days when you can’t break the train you’ll want to be in the Loop Shred Hood. When you go from the down flat down, to rainbow to cannon and repeat, do it in quality certified organic cotton and P.E.T fabric, because it will hold up longer than your ego will after a few bails.
- Certified Fairtrade
- Certified GOTS organic
- C0 DWR coated heavy weight brushed fleece
- 80% organic cotton, 20%recycled polyester
- Waffle weave lined hood
- Lycra double cuff with thumb hole
- Internal media pocket with headphone access
- Hidden elastic bottom hem adjuster
- Embroidered underarm breath holes
- Lift pass pocket in arm
- Headphone holder loop inside neck
- GOTS Organic chest print
- Yellow bartacks on kanga pocket
- YKK zippered pockets
- Looped hood design
- Recycled polyester labels and taping
- Recycled organic cotton swing tags
This is a Fairtrade garment. This means EVERY person in the supply chain of the production of this garment was paid a fair wage and worked in a safe environment.
The fabric is custom made to ensure the highest specifications. It is super thick at 385gsm, it's Fairtrade and Organic (certified by GOTS).
The woven trims and tags on this garment were made from recycled materials and it comes inside a commercially compostable bag (yep, put it in your green bin). The swing tags are made from recycled organic cotton from of cuts of products - not trees WTF. Cool huh?
Yuki Threads donate 1% of all sales (not just profits) to 1% For The Planet, as a self imposed environmental tax in order to offset our impact as a business. From this they choose what environmental grassroots level organisations to support.
Male model is 181cm & wearing large.
Female model is 174cm & wearing small.