DEXTERITY, WARMTH AND WEATHER PROTECTION FOR RIDING IN BOUNDS OR OUT.
The Excursion is Dakine's workhorse mitt that keeps your hands warm and dry, day in and day out at the hill. A stretch-woven exterior and a durable leather palm add up to dexterity and a natural-feeling grip for on-the-go adjustments. It features a full GORE-TEX insert with Gore Active technology for maximum breathability and temperature regulation. Primaloft® insulation and a wool fleece lining keep your digits warm.
- INSERT: GORE-TEX + Gore Active technology / Waterproof and breathable (38% nylon, 62% ePTFE)
- INSULATION: PrimaLoft® Gold (55% recycled polyester, 45% polyester) [ Glove 170g ] [ Mitt 230g ]
- PALM: Durable water repellent 100% goat leather
- SHELL: 4-way stretch soft shell & leather (41% goat leather, 41% nylon, 10% polyester, 8% elastane) with DWR treatment
- LINING: 360g Wool blend (64% wool, 20% polyester, 16% nylon)
- CUFF CLOSURE: Slip on stretch to fit / adjustable hook and loop