When you think of Timberland boots, you're thinking of these. Our original waterproof boot was designed more than 40 years ago and remains a best-seller today, with tireless waterproof performance and instantly recognizable work-boot styling.
This boot tends to have a wider fit so it is recommended going a size down.
- Premium leather uppers
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Direct-attach construction for durability
- 400 grams of PrimaLoft insulation
- Padded leather collars for a comfortable fit around the ankle
- Exclusive anti-fatigue technology provides all-day comfort and support
- Classic boot laces are re-engineered to stay tied
- Rustproof hardware for long-lasting wear
- Second midsole layer for additional support underfoot
- Rubber lug outsole is made with 10 percent plant-based materials