We’re all intimidated sometimes. We have to be, otherwise we’re not pushing ourselves. We need to go a bit further. Live a little louder. Yuki Threads have the outerwear to match that drive you have and the urge to be bold. The Bel Air jacket is styled from the time of your boy Will, but they've teched it up since those days with 15k / 15k recycled post consumer waste fabrics that have been full taped in construction & applied a C0 DWR coating (Environmentally friendly DWR), you know, all the things that crew weren’t thinking about when flattop hair cuts were in.. Are they back? You can be sure to know that you can turn your intimidation into inspiration in this jacket. You’ll feel like the Fresh Prince at prom. So, are you going to say goodbye to your intimidation?
- Bluesign approved 100% recycled Polyester twill
- DWR10/80 coating
- 15,000 / 15,000 rating
- Contrast: 47% rec. Polyester / 53% Polyester heavy rip stop Lining: 100% recycled Polyester with Yuki heritage print Insulation: 100% recycled polyester – Bluesign approved, 40g in body, none in arms Microfibre: 100% recycled Polyester in pocket linings and internal collar
- Fully taped seams
- Removable powder skirt
- Internal elastane cuffs with thumbholes
- Media pocket and headphone holder loop
- Lift pass pocket on left arm
- Underarm zippered vents with mesh
- Dropped back hem
- Elasticated in-pocket bottom hem adjuster, with cord locks
- 3 way adjustable hood with cord lock at back
- Adjustable velcro cuffs
- Goggle pocket with microfibre wipe
- YKK waterproof zippered front chest pocket
- YKK zippered front lower pockets, and flap pockets with magnetic closure
- Magnets and custom Yuki snap studs on front closure
This garment is produced in a social audited factory to ensure that all workers have been treated fairly.
The fabrics used are made from post consumer waste (recycled plastic bottles). Where noted the fabrics also carry the Bluesign certification ensuring the production of the fabrics is environmentally sound.
Yuki Threads donate 1% of all sales (not just profits) to 1% For The Planet, as a self imposed environmental tax in order to offset their impact as a business. from this they choose what environmental grassroots level organisations to support.
Male Model is 181cm & wearing a large.