SO the Bib trend is definitely a thing, you know that otherwise you wouldn’t be here! But are you struggling to find the right fit though? Right colour? Not wanting to go and try on another 11 styles again and have the creepy shop assistant give you side eye, while exhaling deeply to explain none of them fit properly, again!
Well! Designed off our Brooklyn Pant shape the Brooklyn Bib is, everything! The tapered leg design with an adjustable bib, Yuki Threads outlined logo and a list of tech features so long the shop assistant could barely get them out in the time it took you to try those other 11 styles on.
- Bluesign approved 100% recycled Polyester twill
- DWR 10/80 Coating
- 15,000 / 15,000 rating
- Contrast: 47% rec. Polyester / 53% Polyester heavy rip stop
- Lining: 100% recycled Polyester with Yuki heritage print
- Insulation: none
- Microfibre: 100% recycled Polyester in crotch and pocket linings
- Fully taped seams
- Crotch gusset
- Tailored knees for ergonomic fit
- Inner thigh YKK zippered vents with mesh lining
- Elasticised boot gators, with YKK zippered ankle gussets
- Patch pocket on front
- Water resistant YKK zippered side pockets
- YKK zippered back pockets with pocket flaps and magnets
- Yuki brass mountain logo tag on belt loop
- Inside leg patches for more durability
- Small Yuki logo embroidery on back leg
- Yuki logo brass jean studs
This garment is produced in a social audited factory to ensure that all workers have been treated fairly.
The fabrics used are made from post consumer waste (recycled plastic bottles). Where noted the fabrics also carry the Bluesign certification ensuring the production of the fabrics is environmentally sound.
Yuki Threads donate 1% of all sales (not just profits) to 1% For The Planet, as a self imposed environmental tax in order to offset their impact as a business. From this they choose what environmental grassroots level organisations to support.