You can forget about all your worries in the Brooklyn jacket. With Bluesign approved 100% recycled polyester you can rest assured the dolphin who saved you from drowning in the boating accident of 93’ is still out there saving lives.
- Bluesign approved 100% Polyester twill
- DWR 10/80 Coating
- 15,000 / 15,000 rated
- Lining: 100% recycled Polyester with yuki heritage print
- Insulation: 100% recycled Polyester – bluesign approved, 70g in body, 40g in arms
- Microfibre: 100% recycled Polyester in crotch and pocket linings and internal collar
- Fully taped seams
- Removable powder skirt
- Internal elastane cuffs with
- Media pocket and headphone holder loop
- Lift pass pocket on left arm
- Underarm zippered vents with mesh
- Dropped back hem
- In-pocket bottom hem adjuster
- Draw cord at hood opening
- 3 way adjustable hood
- Adjustable velcro cuffs
- Goggle pocket with microfibre wipe
- YKK zippered front pockets, with magnet closure
- Magnets and custom Yuki snap studs on front closure
- Yuki outline embroidery on front placket
- Yuki logo embroidery on back
This garment is produced in a social audited factory to ensure that all workers have been treated fairly.
The fabrics used are made from post consumer waste (recycled plastic bottles). Where noted the fabrics also carry the Bluesign certification ensuring the production of the fabrics is environmentally sound.
Yuki Threads donate 1% of all sales (not just profits) to 1% For The Planet, as a self imposed environmental tax in order to offset their impact as a business. From this they choose what environmental grassroots level organisations to support.Female model is 174cm and wears a small.