Ladies, end your search! You do not need to spend anymore of your precious time searching for the perfect LBP (Little Black Pant). Replacing the little black dress of Summer the Brooklyn Pant will be your go to all through the season. She fits just right with a tapered design, has adjustable Velcro waist band, sits higher on your hips so you can jump on and off the lift in comfort, these features also help this style be outrageously flattering on the behind too… Speaking of behind, if you’re still at the falling stage or trying new things and the inevitable stacks that come with it these are 15k/15k and have got you covered.
Simply, these are the pants! You have found them.
Add to cart and get that expresso girl!
- Bluesign approved 100% recycled polyester twill
- DWR 10/80 Coating
- 15,000 / 15,000 rated
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester with Yuki heritage print
- Insulation: 100% recycled polyester – bluesign approved, 40g in legs
- Microfibre: 100% recycled polyester in crotch and pocket linings
- Fully taped seams
- Inner thigh zippered vents with mesh lining
- Tailored knees for ergonomic fit
- Elasticised boot gators, with YKK zippered ankle gussets
- YKK zippered front and back pockets
- Cut and sew on front leg
- Small Yuki logo embroidery on lower leg
- Yuki brass mountain logo tag on belt loop
- Yuki leather jean patch on back waistband
- Yuki logo brass jean stud
This garment is produced in a social audited factory to ensure that all workers have been treated fairly.
The fabrics used are made from post consumer waste (recycled plastic bottles). Where noted the fabrics also carry the Bluesign certification ensuring the production of the fabrics is environmentally sound.
Yuki Threads donate 1% of all sales (not just profits) to 1% For The Planet, as a self imposed environmental tax in order to offset their impact as a business. From this they choose what environmental grassroots level organisations to support.