How do you write snowboarding in Japanese? Don't know, neither do we but we tried on the sleeve
- 80% Fairtrade Organic and GOTS Cotton 20% Recycled Polyester 340gsm
- GOTS Certified Organic Print on Chest and Sleeve
- Waffle Weave Lined Hood
- Ribbed Double Cuff
- Internal Media Pocket
- Embroidered Eyelet Underarm Vents
- Hidden Elastic Bottom Hem Adjuster
- Yuki Bird Pip Label At Side Seam
- Small Cross Over at Front of Hood
This is a Fairtrade certified garment. This means EVERY person in the supply chain of the production of this garment was paid a fair wage and worked in a safe environment.
Yuki Threads fabric is custom made to ensure the highest specifications. It is super thick at 340gsm, and is Fairtrade and Organic (certified by GOTS)
The woven trims and tags on this garment were made from recycled materials. The swing tags are made from recycled organic cotton not trees WTF. Cool huh?
Yuki Threads donate 1% of all sales (not just profits) to 1% for the Planet, as a self-imposed environmental tax in order to offset their impact as a business. From this Yuki Threads choose what environmental grassroots level organisations to support.