With inspiration taken from your grandpa’s wardrobe Yuki turned the style up with the Sherpa Fleece, so you don’t have to feel like an extra from a Macklemore song. With a clean design and recycled P.E.T tech fleece, the streets will have that Mr. Sparkle spotless feel when you rock the Sherpa. The 15k/15k shoulder panels also helping keep those key areas dry while walking to the local establishment.
- Fabric 1: DWR coated 100% recycled polar fleece
- Fabric 2: DWR coated 100% recycled polyester ripstop
- Bound cuffs and hem
- Internal media access hole in pocket
- Headphone holder loop at neck
- In seam pocket and pocket flap at left and right chest, with snap button closure
- YKK zippered front neck and pockets
- Rubber zip pullers with yellow cord, on front and pockets
- Woven label on left chest
This garment is produced in a social audited factory to ensure that all workers have been treated fairly.
The fabrics used are made from post consumer waste (recycled plastic bottles). Where noted the fabrics also carry the Bluesign certification ensuring the production of the fabrics is environmentally sound.
Yuki Threads donate 1% of all sales (not just profits) to 1% For The Planet, as a self imposed environmental tax in order to offset their impact as a business. From this they choose what environmental grassroots level organisations to support.