- Bluesign approved 100% recycled polyester herringbone
- DWR 10/80 Coating
- 15,000 / 15,000 rated
- Contrast: 47% recycled polyester / 53% polyester heavy rip stop
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester with Yuki heritage print
- Insulation: 100% recycled polyester – bluesign approved, 40g in body, none in arms
- Microfibre: 100% recycled polyester in pocket linings and internal collar
- Fully taped seams
- Removable powder skirt
- Internal elastane cuffs with thumbholes
- YKK zippered media pocket under front placket and headphone holder loop
- Lift pass pocket on left arm
- Underarm zippered vents with mesh
- Dropped back hem
- Elasticated in-pocket bottom hem adjuster, with cord locks
- Draw cord at hood opening
- 3 way adjustable hood with cord lock at back
- Adjustable velcro cuffs
- YKK zippered lower front welt pockets
- Magnets and custom Yuki snap studs on front closure
- Leather Yuki label on front chest
- Rear Yuki logo embroidery
This garment is produced in a social audited factory to ensure that all workers have been treated fairly.
The fabrics used are made from post consumer waste (recycled plastic bottles). Where noted the fabrics also carry the Bluesign certification ensuring the production of the fabrics is environmentally sound.
Yuki Threads donate 1% of all sales (not just profits) to 1% For The Planet, as a self imposed environmental tax in order to offset their impact as a business. From this they choose what environmental grassroots level organisations to support.
Male Model is 181cm & wearing a large.Female model is 174cm & wearing small.