Throw away your weekday clothes because we’re only living for the Weekend! Well don’t really, that’s just wasteful but you know what we mean, we’re being metaphorical not asking you to Marie Kondo your life. This anorak is going to bring all the positive vibes with certified organic cotton and PET fabric.
- Certified Fairtrade & GOTS Organic
- C0 DWR coated
- Brushed 80% organic cotton, 20%recycled polyester 385 GSM
- Yuki print lined hood
- Internal media pocket with headphone access
- Embroidered underarm vents
- Chest flap pocket with hidden YKK zipper
- Lift pass pocket in arm
- Headphone holder loop inside neck
- Yuki logo embroidery on chest pocket
- Cross over hood with drawcord
- Rounded front and back seam
- Velcro adjuster on arm opening
- Recycled polyester back neck label
- Recycled Polyester custom stiching tape
- Recycled organic cotton swing tags
This is a Fairtrade garment. This means EVERY person in the supply chain of the production of this garment was paid a fair wage and worked in a safe environment.
The fabric is custom made to ensure the highest specifications. It is super thick at 385gsm, it's Fairtrade and Organic (certified by GOTS).
The woven trims and tags on this garment were made from recycled materials and it comes inside a commercially compostable bag (yep, put it in your green bin). The swing tags are made from recycled organic cotton from of cuts of products - not trees WTF. Cool huh?
Yuki Threads donate 1% of all sales (not just profits) to 1% For The Planet, as a self imposed environmental tax in order to offset our impact as a business. From this they choose what environmental grassroots level organisations to support.
Female Model is 174cm & wearing Small.