The Girl's Tresh Jacket by SPYDER is a waterproof and breathable skiing jacket for girls with a removable hood.
The cool and colorful Girl's Tresh Jacket by SPYDER has a wind- and waterproof Xt.L ™ membrane. A breathability of 10,000 g/m2/24h, the durable water-repellent material Spylon™ DWR and 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation complete the all-round weather protection of Tresh Jacket.
Other features like fully taped seams, a removable powder skirt, lens wipe and pockets for goggles and lift ticket make the SPYDER Tresh Jacket the ideal companion for every day on the slopes.
- 10.000 mm water column
- Breathability 10.000 g/m2/24h
- Removable hood
- Critically seam taped
- Hand pocket zippers
- Brushed microfiber inner collar
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap back feature that holds powder skirt away when not in use
- Velcro® adjustable cuffs
- Interior stretch cuffs with thumb holes
- Internal mesh goggle pocket
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Data card pocket
- Heat transfer Spyder logos
- Chamois lens wipe
- Xt.L™ 10k/10k Laminate: Xt.L™ is an ultra-thin membrane that delivers superior waterproofing and breathability. This technology results in pliable fabrics that are lightweight yet durable. Xt.L™ benefits include stretch recovery, which maintains the integrity of the fabric. Even after seasons of use, it still looks great and performs at like-new levels.
- Spylon™ DWR: When the powder is deep you need all the dry you can get. Enter Spylon™ durable water repellent (DWR) finish, which retains 80% of waterproofness after 20 washings, and guards against water- and oil-based stains.
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation: Thin yet protective, the trusted warmth of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation is your low-profile answer to cold. The microfibers that comprise 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation efficiently trap insulating air, reflect radiant body heat, and deliver warmth that ist wo times greater than down and other polyester insulations, when equally thicknesses are compared.