Orders & Returns
Here at Time 2 Ride we understand that sometimes we change our minds, or a product we thought we loved just wasn’t the right fit. We want you to be stoked on your purchases and our friendly and knowledgeable staff are here to help make sure you get the best advice and the best gear for your adventures.
We are a locally and independently owned business and unfortunately we cannot offer simple ‘change of mind’ refunds (including incorrect sizing) however we’re happy to exchange or offer a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- You return within 30 days of purchase
- You can provide proof of purchase
- The item is returned via Australia Post, Courier or in person to Time 2 Ride, Jindabyne
- The item/s has not been used, worn or opened
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including swing tags and manufacturer labels where applicable
- The packaging has not been damaged or destroyed in any way
- Shipping costs are non-refundable and return costs, including the cost to resend on exchanges, are at the expense of the customer.
- You must contact Time 2 Ride before sending anything back on the phone or via email. (02) 6456 1924 or email@example.com
If these requirements are not satisfied, Time 2 Ride reserves the right to NOT offer an exchange or store credit.
Goods of which change of mind return is not available:
- Swimwear or underwear due to hygiene
- Gift Vouchers may not be redeemed for cash
How to Return
Please follow these simple steps to make a return to ensure communication is clear and the process is quick and easy for both parties.
- Please always contact Time 2 Ride via phone or email before sending anything back. (02) 6456 1924 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- When contacting Time 2 Ride, please provide as much detail as possible including the order number, purchase date, product brand and description of item/s
- Please take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box.Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Ensure you register or place tracking on your parcel. We can't be liable if your item is lost in transit from a third party.
- Send the item/s to: Time 2 Ride, Shop 16 & 18, Town Centre, Jindabyne, NSW, 2627
- Once the returned product has been received by Time 2 Ride it will be inspected before a Store Credit or Exchange is issued.
Store Credits will be processed once the returned item has been deemed resalable and within 24 hours of receival. Store Credits will be issued via email and eligible for online or in store purchases and valid for 12 months from the issue date. Postage costs will not be credited. Store Credits are not redeemable for cash.
Exchanges will be processed once the returned item has been deemed resalable and within 48 hours of receival. Return costs are at the expense of the customer, including the cost to resend. Costs will vary depending on the item and payment can be arranged with our staff via phone or email by means of credit card, direct debit or Paypal. Exchange items will not be sent before payment for postage has been settled.
If you think a product is eligible for a warranty evaluation because it is not performing the way it should due to defects in its materials or workmanship, please contact Time 2 Ride to discuss the next steps.
Find out more about the warranty process on our warranty page.
All of our products are kept in store and more often than not products will be picked from our shop floor to fulfil online purchases. All items will be inspected before being shipped but from time to time products may not be available due to theft, damage or other reasons beyond our control. In this instance we will contact you to discuss a replacement or alternative product option. If a suitable alternative cannot be found when an item is out of stock or unavailable a full refund will be provided.
Although we endeavour to ensure our website is up to date and correct, mistakes happen and system errors occur from time to time resulting in mistakes and errors in pricing, product descriptions and product availability. Time 2 Ride reserves the right to amend any discrepancies and system errors at any time. If an order has been received and there has been a website discrepancy, we will contact you directly to arrange an alternative option or a refund.
Time 2 Ride reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason, (including suspected fraudulent activity).