Astro Fullback Highback
- Nylon with 14% glass fiber
- Perforation design creates a lightweight design that can hold an edge but still tweak.
- The 3 faceted design structure maintains heel-edge response while allowing for torsional flex and tweak.
- Forward lean adjustment 0–12°. of forward lean.
Bataleon bindings feature FastEntry technology for easy binding entry and exit.
The strap’s concave shape is designed to pop open when released. FastEntry ensures that you won’t be fighting to get in and out of your bindings allowing you more time to ride.
Infinity Ankle Strap
- Multi-material injection offering the perfect balance of comfort and response in a lightweight package.
- Untilising 3 different materials, fused together during injection, to precisely tune different zones of stiffness and flex for unparalleled comfort and response.
- Featuring our ladder tunnel to keep the strap ladders tucked away from your pants and out of the snow.
Infinity Toe Strap
- Featuring AuxTech. A geometric pattern that is designed to expand using the geometry instead of the elasticity of the material. A network of hinges allows the strap to expand to fit the form of your boot, with minimal deformation of the material for more durability.
- The infinity toe strap uses a vertical AuxTech design that expands in 3 dimensions to perfectly fit your boot for a more secure hold and more even pressure.
- Nylon with 30% glass fiber BP offers great strength to weight ratio.
- The fullwrap heelhoop offers unmatched toe/heel response without limiting side to side flex.
- The minidisk narrows the rigid part of the base.
Hybrid Sub-base Padding
Hybrid is a dual-density sub-base pad cushion. The dual density material construction offers a more responsive ride compared to full EVA versions found in the Blaster.
- A 2° rubber overlay helps to align the rider's foot, ankles, lower legs. Aligning these joints contributes to a more comfortable ride so you can ride longer.
- Additionally, the rubber overlay material provides increased durability to the footbed, increased response due to material density being higher than EVA-only constructions.