KAZU KOKUBA'S SIGNATURE GLOVES FOR BACKCOUNTRY MISSIONS
Roam far and wide. The Team Excursion gloves offer the storm protection, warmth and breathability that Kazu Kokuba demands for deep snow backcountry missions. The gloves feature a waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX liner and Gore Active technology for the added breathability and storm protection that backcountry riding demands. A combination of Primaloft® Gold insulation and a soft wool lining delivers the all-conditions warmth you need to explore and ride hard. Durable leather palms maintain the dexterity to manage your gear on the fly.
- INSERT: GORE-TEX + Gore Active technology / Waterproof and breathable (38% nylon, 62% ePTFE)
- INSULATION: PrimaLoft® Gold (55% recycled polyester, 45% polyester) [ Glove 170g ] [ Mitt 230g ]
- PALM: Durable water repellent 100% goat leather
- SHELL: 4-way stretch soft shell & leather (58% goat leather, 29% nylon, 7% polyester, 6% elastane) with DWR treatment
- LINING: 360g Wool blend (64% wool, 20% polyester, 16% nylon)
- CUFF CLOSURE: Slip on stretch to fit / adjustable hook and loop