- SKINS Thermal fabric is lightly brushed on the inside to trap air within the fibres providing excellent insulation and thermal protection. The fabric is also resistant to pilling and abrasion so can be layered under other clothing for extra warmth.
Dynamic Gradient Compression
- SKINS most advanced compression technology increases muscle oxygenation, stabilises active muscles and reduces blood lactate build up, to enhance performance and speed up recovery time
- Bio-mechanically positioned panels and seams support and stabilise muscles to reduce fatigue and risk of injury
- A comfortable fit based on your BMI (Body Mass Index)
- State-of-the-art temperature and moisture management to keep you dry.
50+ UV Protection
- Save yourself from skin damage and other sun-related risks during outdoor activity with SKINS 50+ UV protection in all non-mesh areas
- SKINS fabric is made from a warp knitted mix of yarns that give you a carefully calculated level of stretch for controlled compression and durability